- Purple endives or green endives
- Olive oil
1. Slice endives in half.
2. Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil squeeze of lemon and Orange.
3. Drizzle olive oil mixture on top of endive.
4. Drizzle honey over salad.
5. Chop walnuts and add to salad.
- Two portobello mushroom caps
1. Pan roast portobello mushrooms with olive oil (they are your bun) until tender.
2. Cook salmon on high heat for three minutes skin side down then flip for another three min.
3. Roast garlic in the oven until brown and tender.
4. Assemble burger- lay down one mushroom cap, top with lettuce and tomato slices, add your salmon and garlic and enjoy.
Check back for this brand new challenge! It’s coming soon!!!!