- 2 5oz grilled chicken breasts, cubed
- Half of a granny smith apple
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 1/4 cup of mayo (I use vegenaise)
- handful of raisins (optional)
- Romaine lettuce
1. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
2. Grill chicken breast.
3. Then refrigerate chicken breast so that they are cool.
4. Cut chicken breast into cubes and place in a bowl.
5. Dice granny smith apple and add to a bowl.
6. Then add 1/4 cup of walnuts to the mix.
7. Then add 1/4 cup of mayo and mix.
8. Wrap chicken salad in Romain lettuce into a wrap. (Make sure to tuck each end like a burrito)
9. Cut on a diagonal and serve.